GAS TURBINE SILENCERS
Controlling noise pollution from Gas Turbine Silencer is a priority for many organisations. It is essential that the noise from the atmospheric inlet and exhaust opening of Gas Turbine Silencer have the required noise control measures in place that ensures the facility meets with the relevant noise criterion.
PKE in the market of noise control engineering and is one of the premier manufacturers for Gas Turbines. We provide competitive solutions for mitigating the noise generated by single cycle and combined cycle Gas Turbines used for electricity production or co-generation facilities.
PKE offer Gas Turbine Silencer
- Standard or Custom made design to suit various applications/arrangements
- Circular or rectangular silencers
- Noise reduction capabilities from 10dB(A) to 50dB(A)+
- Minimal pressure loss – maximum efficiency
- Manufacture in a variety of material ranging from Mild Steel (MS) to Stainless Steel (SS) to specials
Input Design Data required
|1||Turbine exhaust flow (Kg/hr)|
|2||Exhaust temperature (°C)|
|3||Maximum allowable backpressure ( mmwc)|
|4||Silencer Inlet/ Outlet connection size (mm)|
|5||Existing Noise Frequency spectrum (63 Hz to 8Khz as per the below table|